MUSIC & AUDIO FOR MEDIA
Linda & the Worm - A Short Film
by Nicholas Motika
Sound design and mix engineer.
Ideal Glass Productions 2017
Cautivadas (Captivated)- Documentary
Music Recording, mix engineer.
- DocsDF 2013 (Mexico), Official Selection
- MiradasDoc 2013 (Spain), Closing Gala special exhibition
- Women's International Film & Arts Festival 2014 (Miami, USA), Best Documentary Feature Award
- Voces Contra el Silencio 2014 (Mexico), Official Selection
- Muestra de Cine Memoria Verdad Justicia 2014 (Guatemala), Official Selection.
Four communities of Spanish-speaking women determined by a close coexistence in Guatemala, Spain and Mexico, with varied characteristics and occupations (engaging in prostitution at the edge of old age, being victims of gender violence, belonging to ethnic minorities or dedicating to monastic life), come together in a common peculiarity: to live isolated, excluded from society, but in a constant struggle to belong to it.
Kilo Vivo Producciones SL
Latin Grammy Performance with Alejandro Sanz: Chapter 1
Promesas de Tierra Documentary
Latin Grammy Performance with Alejandro Sanz: Berklee Latino Band -Documentary
Audio recording, editing, mixing.
Latin Grammy Performance with Alejandro Sanz: Chapter 2
Latin Grammy Performance with Alejandro Sanz: Chapter 3
Radio Shack Superbowl Commercial -Demo
Composer, sequencer, sound design and mix engineer.